Our first public presentation of our Toonworld demo on Oculus Quest happened at Otronicon 2020 in the Orlando Science Center - We received great positive feedback! Otronicon is a yearly showcase of resources available through collaboration between educational institutions, the tech and manufacturing communities of Central Florida.
More info and a video of Toonworld here: https://www.magicbytes.com/coming-soon/toonworld
Our presentation of our updated Gaming & Computer Lab at Otronicon 2020 in the Orlando Science Center was a tremendous success. There's a lot of interest in Physical Computing with Scratch and Raspberry Pi. Our modified Windows10 version of Scratch3 can control GPIO Pins remotely over WIFI. Code in Scratch on your own Windows10 Computer and start exciting experiments with electronics!
• Create exciting STEM experiments with sensors, electronic switches, servo motors and LED's
• Combine your experiments with Lego® Boost, Lego® Powered Up Train or Lego® Mindstorms®
• Add Amazon® Text to Speech or Google® Translation to your projects
• Learn Coding, Game Design, Physical Computing, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
• Add a large LED Matrix for displaying data, pixel art, RSS feeds and more
Please visit our Facebook page for additional photos!